Tea ceremony for meditation with tea
Are you also stressed by the workload of the week? Then take a zen moment for yourself. Take a short break and find your inner peace. 🍵 At Earl Orange we want to share with you an easy tea ceremony to calm your mind.👈
With this tea ceremony you can enjoy a moment of zen in your busy day:
- Turn off your phone and laptop and put them out of your sight!
- Choose the calm music that you enjoy.
- Select loose tea that you like.
- Slowly pour the tea water into a glass teapot over the tea leaves. Observe how the tea leaves draw in the water, this is also a good way to take your mind away for meditation.
- Don't wait too long, pour a small cup of tea into a bowl. Inhale the scent of the tea and close your eyes, imagining yourself walking in the mountains among the tea fields, the wind brings all kinds of refreshing natural scents to you.
- Take a small sip of tea, run the tea water over your tongue and try to focus on the first taste and aftertaste.
- Repeat steps 3 to 5 several times with different flavors of loose tea or a few times with the same tea. Most of our loose tea is suitable for at least 2 infusions!
Would you like to order tea that goes well with this tea ceremony? We've prepared a tea box for you Zen Meditation Box.