Earl Orange works exclusively with reliable tea importers in Europe to import high quality tea and ingredients from all over the world. Our tea importers must be able to demonstrate that they trade fairly and purely. The tea importers we work with carry out checks on the tea plantations. They check, among other things, good working conditions for the tea pickers and whether the tea producer grows the tea sustainably and with the protection of the environment.
We have tasted and evaluated every tea we offer in our webshop to ensure that all descriptions are as accurate as possible. All our tea comes directly from the importer. We check and package the tea with great care.
We hope you will enjoy our premium quality loose tea!
At Earl Orange we do everything to ship your order as quickly as possible. Order before 17:00 on a working day and we ship out your order on the same working day! Depending on the delivery region, we charge the below shipping costs:
• Free shipping for all the tea boxes or an order including a tea box (only in the Netherlands).
For all other orders :
• Order value reaches €25- or higher = FREE SHIPPING.
• Order value lower than €25- = €4.95 for each order.
Shipping time: the shipping time within the Netherlands is normally 3 business days. In some cases, a delay could happen on the carrier side and we, unfortunately, have no control. If you haven't received your delivery in the Netherlands after 4 working days, please contact us and we are happy to help you to check with our carrier.
• Order value reaches €35- or higher = FREE SHIPPING.
• Order value lower than €35- = €6.95 for each order.
Shipping time: the shipping time to Belgium normally takes between 2 to 5 business days, in some cases, it could be longer than 5 business days. If you want to receive your product in Belgium within a few days, please contact us before placing the order. 👈
The rest of the world:
We can also ship to the rest of the world. Please contact us to get the shipping rate for the rest of the world.
All products (except the loose tea, tea boxes) can be returned from the Netherlands and Belgium free of charge within 14 days after the products are received. Read more about our return policy here.
We strive to depict and describe products as faithfully as possible. Is the product not quite satisfactory? Then you can return the product free of charge within 14 days after you receive it, with the exception of tea and tea boxes. Tea is a food product and therefore cannot be returned after purchased. Not sure whether you will like the tea or not? Order a test bag first.
Other products can be returned free of charge from Belgium, Germany and the Netherlands as follows:
• Notify us of your return within 14 days after your receive your order. You can do this via your account or via the return form .
• We will send you a return label as soon as possible (no later than 2 working days).
• Print the return label.
• Put the products you want to return back in the original packaging. Pack the product in the shipping box that you received the product in or another sturdy box.
• Stick the return label to the shipping box and hand in the package at a drop point of the courier.
Once we have received your return, we will confirm this to you and process the refund within 14 days.
Most standard bags contain 50 grams of loose tea and the large bags contain 100 grams. Some teas or tea blends are extra light therefore they contain fewer grams. However, there is always enough tea for at least 30 cups of tea in a standard bag and in a large bag for at least 60 cups of tea.
Good to hear you're happy with our surprise! You can easily order more of these teas by visiting our website. You can search the tea via the SKU number. The number is on the back of each bag and starts with ET00 .... Once you placed the order, we will send you the tea separately from the Tea Friends Surprise Box.