Mocktail recipe for Piña Colada
Make the most delicious alcohol-free Piña Colada with our Mocktail Tea Blend Piña Colada! With this fruit blend you can enjoy the taste and smell of the popular cocktail Piña Colada, and without alcohol! The taste of pineapple is combined with the exotic taste of coconut. Enjoy this blend as a hot tea or use it as the base to make a delicious Piña Colada mocktail.
What is a mocktail? A mocktail is an alcohol-free cocktail. How do you make a Piña Colada mocktail? Follow our 6 simple steps:
Ingredients for 1 glass of Piña Colada mocktail:
- 3 g loose tea Mocktail Tea Blend – Piña Colada
- ¼ lemon
- 30 ml coconut milk
- 2 slices of fresh pineapple (you can also use frozen pineapple pieces)
- ¼ mango, cut into pieces (you can also use frozen mango pieces)
- 1 glass of ice cubes
- 2 teaspoons white sugar (or other sweetener)
- glass (capacity approx. 300 ml)
- small measuring cup (not a must)
Preparation steps for Piña Colada Mocktail:
- Step 1. Add the loose tea Mocktail Tea Blend – Piña Colada in a tea filter, add 200 ml of boiling water to a cup. Let the tea steep for 8-10 minutes. Cover the glass with a lid or foil and let it cool down. After cooling, put the tea in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- Step 2. Put the coconut milk together with the pineapple, mango, sugar / sweetener and ice cubes in the blender.
- Step 3. Squeeze the lemon and add the juice to the blender.
- Step 4. Mix for half a minute until all ingredients are well mixed and the ice cubes are well crushed.
- Step 5. Pour the drink into a nice cocktail glass, add the cooled tea and stir briefly.
- Step 6. Garnish with a piece of pineapple and straw. Enjoy!