Mojito mocktail recipe
Make the most delicious alcoholic-free Mojito with our Mocktail Tea Blend Mojito! The fine black tea immediately puts you in the holiday mood! The tea smells and tastes like Mojito, but has one big advantage: it doesn't contain a drop of alcohol. Perfect for making a delicious Mojito mocktail or iced tea. Just like a real Mojito, you can add sugar syrup or honey, lime and mint to this tea blend to your own taste. This Mojito tea is a real treat both hot and cold.
What is a mocktail? A mocktail is an alcohol-free cocktail. How do you make a Mojito mocktail? Follow our 6 simple steps:
Ingredients for 1 glass of Mojito mocktail:
- 2-3 tsp loose tea Mocktail Tea Blend: Mojito
- 10+ fresh mint leaves
- Tall glass filled with ice cubes
- 2 tbsp white sugar (or other sweetener)
- ½ lime
- 100 ml sparkling water or club soda
- A large cocktail glass (capacity approx. 300 ml)
- A small measuring cup (not a must)
Preparation steps for Mojito Mocktail:
- Step 1. Add the loose tea Mocktail Tea Blend – Mojito in a tea filter, add 200 ml of boiling water to a cup. Let the tea steep for 8-10 minutes.
- Step 2. Let the tea cool down well. After cooling, put the tea in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- Step 3. Take the cocktail glass and fill the glass with ice to about 1/3 height. Squeeze the half lime and add the lime juice along with the mint leaves to the cooled tea.
- Step 4. Pour the cooled Mocktail Tea Blend - Mojito tea over the ice and fill the glass with sparkling water. The ratio of tea and sparkling water is approximately 2 to 1.
- Step 5. Stir, taste and add sugar (or other sweetener) if desired.
- Step 6. Decorate the glass with a slice of lime and enjoy!